The entire Community Medical Services team is positive and dedicated. We enjoy helping others and working together and are always looking to add team members who can bring their talents and perspectives while contributing to an environment that is fun and rewarding.
This is a busy environment within a growing company with new clinic growth and new service offerings constantly in the works. Management and administration are advocates for clients and are approachable and supportive.
Community Medical Services has specialized in treating Opioid Use Disorder for over 30 years and as a company, we are passionate advocates for clients and professionals in the field.
The research and science behind our treatment approaches is extensive. We encourage you to look into this (helpful resources are available on our website). We also encourage you to review our company values located on our website prior to applying. Community Medical Services encourages and develops talent, and we hope you consider joining our team!
For more information on Community Medical Services or to search some of the open positons, review the Commuity Medical Services Linkedin page.
Below is a list of OPEN key support team member positions that are part of the Community Medical Services team, please feel free to apply below:
Clinician/Counselor (Central Phoenix, Northwest Tucson, Tucson, Mesa, North Dakota, and all Montana locations)
maintain assigned caseload of clients
keep detailed and organized client records
assist with developing and implementing behavioral health service plans and coordination of care for clients
Qualifications: License preferred (required in Montana; LAC or LCSW required for North Dakota), experience in substance abuse counseling and medication assisted treatment preferred, basic computer knowledge is necessary
- Front Desk - PT/PRN (Billings, Kalispell)
- greet clients, answer incoming calls and take messages, make appointments for clients, monitor lobby area
- receive payment for all services from client, maintain accurate and complete financial records, complete financial paperwork
- responsible for incoming and outgoing mail/faxes
- Qualifications: high school diploma and work experience, basic knowledge of bookkeeping and receptionist duties, experience in medical facility is desirable, basic computer knowledge is necessary
- Pharmacist (Bozeman)
- maintains pharmacy, following all guidelines & regulations
store, repackage, dispense, & distribute medication
order, monitor, & prepare medication
- Qualifications: licensed, experience in substance abuse and medication assisted treatment pharmacy services are preferred
Community Medical Services is always open to reviewing resumes for other positions that may not be listed, including those related to management and leadership, from candidates with experience in behavioral health / healthcare management and opioid treatment settings who align with the agency’s mission and cultural values.
- Revenue Cycle Manager (Corporate Office in Scottsdale, AZ)
- Developing, planning, organizing and implementing strategies to bill customers, process payments, minimize bad debt, improve cash flow and manage the overall health of the agency's receivables
- Managing day-to-day billing and revenue cycle processes with special attention to billing outcomes and coding performance
- Working with the billing company, departmental staff and physicians to assure optimum billing performance
- Working cross-departmentally on revenue cycle performance to meet short term strategic goals and will provide analytical analysis and create written guidelines, policies and procedures in accordance with implementation of all work processes as a result of thorough analysis
- Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in health care administration, business, or other related field, OR equivalent required, 5 years of revenue experience, 1 year of management experience, Medicaid knowledge, billing systems knowledge, basic computer knowledge necessary
If you have an interest in working for Community Medical services, we encourage you to submit your resume, cover letter and this application via email (please note your preferred location in the subject line) to: email@example.com
Or please submit your resume via the web form below: