Mission, Vision, Values:
We are dedicated to a culture of excellence that supports our employees’ motivation, passion, and morale. We strive to eliminate the consequences of substance use and to help our patients navigate the continuum of care without discrimination and stigma that they may face as result of their opioid use disorder and use of medication-assisted treatment. We believe in providing an environment that facilitates individual and professional goals as well as opportunities for career growth. Community Medical Services is committed to hiring skilled and knowledgeable personnel. Start your career with us. Grow your career with us.
Nothing is more rewarding than seeing our people succeed in their careers. Every employee is empowered to grow professionally and make their mark on the industry. We’ll work with you to plan out your career path and give you the support you need to achieve your goals.
We work hard, but we also have fun along the way. Casual dress code, fun team related events, fantastic benefits—working at Community Medical Services means loving the place you work as much as the job you do.
You’ll have a great life with Community Medical Services!
You’ll feel valued for the work you do and supported by great leadership, tools and training. And you’ll feel secure because of our outstanding employee benefits, which include:
• Competitive salary
• Tuition and CME reimbursement
• Paid sick, vacation and holiday time
• 401 (k) retirement plan with match
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Life insurance
• Health savings account
• Employee assistance program
• Employee discounts and perks
• Advancement potential
• Uncommon support and tools to help you succeed
• In-house human resource and I/T departments
• Casual, fun atmosphere-we take our services seriously, but not ourselves!